First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage???

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Getting Ready for Christmas!

 Poor kid!
                             Waiting to see santa! I kept asking him if he was nervous but, he played it cool!
 This day was the first try to see santa...too long... had a meltdown...
 We thought it was kind of funny that all the other kids were in their special Christmas outfits, and Gunner was is his jersey...we bleed purple.. I think santa appreciated it!
 My boys were so nice they drove me to work in that BIG snow storm... Probably so the could flirt with all the ladies, but Gunner was too pooped when we got there!
 Mommy's helper.... I mean drool stains on the paper are ok right?

 Gunner and I helped papa decorate his tree :) We had a lot of fun having alone time with papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment