First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage???

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Eve and Christmas day

Christmas Eve! We went to Papa's house then to church came home, ate a DELICIOUS meal, opened gifts, played with Abbey(our family dog) THEN... we got papa to play pictionary with us.... team dominate was me, papa, and spanky! We had a BLAST and it was so much fun to hangout like old times!

Sara's Family, so cute!

My new, Beautiful family (not including baby bun due May 15th)

The Leonards :) Mel..... you look like your one short, lets get going my baby bun needs a partner in crime..... j/k , Greta can teach her tricks! 
papa and the grandkids

ON THE LOOSE!

The boy cousins, so studly

:)Some of my favorite people, I'm lucky to have friends that just happen to be my family!

(i love how the kids are wresting in the corner of the pic)



MVP uncle luke

haha! what a stud

Greg "attempting" the Hiesmen

Present time!

Dad, "attempting the Hiesmen

papa helping out with the gifts

We went in on getting Papa a Leber Jersey! Hope he liked it!

This makes me happy!

Starting new traditions, Our Christmas morning with stockings, breakfast and playing!


The boys got theirs too!

1 comment: